Save dental practice
Get a safety guardian for your dental clinic
We are a scientific manufacturer in the environment, and health-related technology in the UK aims to help all institutions, medical and dental practices to fight against Covid-19.
join to the Eaquasys safety network
buddies recommending me
We help you to fight against Covid-19 in dental practice
Dental Clinics are at the highest risk
The lockdown eventually will be finished but Coronavirus infection not. Dental pravtices would be under a great risk. SanClean GS-240 could be a vital solution to keep dentists , staffs and patients safe and healthy. A stable and high quality Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is the key role player to bring back the dental clinics to operation.
Keep yourselves safe to keep your patients safe.
We are a scientific manufacturer in the environment, and health-related technology in the UK aims to help all institutions and medical practices to fight against Covid-19.
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, the dental profession has been one of the most at-risk groups due to close contact with patients, exposure to their aerosols and bodily fluids, and the handling of many contaminated instruments. All of these increase the risk of infection. So what can you do to keep yourself, your dental practice, and your patients safe? We have compiled a list of our products you can implement to contribute to fighting an epidemic, not only the COVID-19 one, in your dental clinic. Our latest technology of hypochlorous acid generates the best natural sanitizer at a very stable formula of Hocl (Anolyte). HOCL as a natural and not- chemical, non-toxic sanitizer has a strong impact on a wide spectrum of pathogens, and its efficacy to coronavirus has been tested and approved by many governmental institutions like FDA (USA) and USD Organic as well as many independent research centers and scholars. As many scientific papers reported it would be expected to receive favorable results in dental practices. Therefore by setting up this intelligent automatic SanClean GS-240 you get a guardian for the safety of your teamwork, your patients, and survive your business. SanClean GS-240 is an innovative third-generation technology, User-Friendly, auto installation program, low maintenance, and in very reasonable price. It would be very economical for your dental clinic in comparison with purchasing hazardous and chemical-based sanitizers if you could find in the shortage of virus pandemic.
By SanClean HOL your hands, instruments, and surfaces would remain in the safest condition.
SanClean HOCL can eliminate 99.99% of pathogen microorganisms easily and quickly 100 times effective than bleach just in many seconds on contact. You can use it by container, sprayer, or fogger machines.
Lockdown will be removed but not coronavirus from our societies, you need to get a guardian against it.
Be ready to come back to practice.
SANCLEAN G1-100 IDEAL HOCL MAKER FOR SMALL DENTAL CLINICS
- Portable Sterilization and disinfection solution generator controlled by micro-computer, using easily available salt (Tube1) and water to make HOCL for effective sanitizing and provided (Tube 2) and water to make KOH for effective cleaning.
- Portable Sterilization and disinfection solution generator can effectively kill 99% bacteria. Disinfectant machine controlled by micro-computer, using easily available salt and water to make HOCL and provided Tube 2 to make KOH for effective cleaning. 2 in one device.
- Self Made Hypochlorous Acid, Efficient, safe and non-toxic, residue-free and natural disinfectant, Sterilization rate 99.99%, Effectively kill many kinds of pathogenic bacteria, Viruses and Fungus includes bacillus, E.coli, Staphylococcus aureus, poliovirus and white beads, black variant spore, Avian Virus, Hepatitis B &C and SARS.
- Ideal for for sanitizing of Home, Office, Clinics, Weternry, Hotel, Restaurant Pet Nest Bathroom. disinfecting bedroom, children’s toys and pet nest kitchen along with disinfection of wounds, preservation of seafood, meat, fruits and vegetables, disinfection of mosquito bites, and cleaning of private areas.
- Choose the concentration of disinfection water you make according to the area you need to disinfect at home, and to safely sterilize all objects and areas like clothing, food, housing equips and transportation. Don’t need any kind of bleach and harmful chemical detergents.
New methods of disinfection to help maintain effective bioburden control
Hypochlorous acid (ECAS): evidence
for antimicrobial efficacy and applications in healthcare
R. M. S. Thorn & S. W. H. Lee & G. M. Robinson & J. Greenman & D. M. Reynolds
Due to the limitations associated with the use of existing biocidal agents, there is a need to explore new methods of disinfection to help maintain effective bioburden control, especially within the healthcare environment. The transformation of low mineral salt solutions into an activated metastable state, by electrochemical unipolar action, produces a solution containing a variety of oxidants, including hypochlorous acid, free chlorine and free radicals, known to possess antimicrobial properties. Electrochemically activated solutions (ECAS) have been shown to have broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity, and have the potential to be widely adopted within the healthcare environment due to low-cost raw material requirements and ease of production (either remotely or in situ). Numerous studies have found ECAS to be highly efficacious, as both a novel environmental decontaminant and a topical treatment agent (with low accompanying toxicity), but they are still not in widespread use, particularly within the healthcare environment. This review provides an overview of the scientific evidence for the mode of action, antimicrobial spectrum and potential healthcare-related applications of ECAS, providing an insight into these novel yet seldom utilised biocides.
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis (2012) 31:641–653 DOI 10.1007/s10096-011-1369-9
Microbe(s):Escherichia coli, Porphyromonas gingivalis, Enterococcus faecalis, Streptococcus sanguinis
Chemotherapeutic agents have been used as an adjunct to mechanical debridement for peri-implantitis treatment. The present in vitro study evaluated and compared the effectiveness of hypochlorous acid (HOCl), sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl), and chlorhexidine (CHX) at eliminating Gram-negative (E. coli and P. gingivalis) and Gram-positive (E. faecalis and S. sanguinis) bacteria…
This study investigated the antibacterial effect of electrolyzed water on oral bacteria both in vitro and in vivo. Tap water was electrolyzed in a water vessel using platinum cell technology. The electrolyzed tap water (called Puri-water) was put in contact with five major periodontopathogens or toothbrushes contaminated with these bacteria for 30 sec.